Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Speech (read to learn more??)

Kia ora, fellow bloggers today my blog is about my amazing speech. Mine was how old you are allowed to have a cellphone. I think age 8 and up is a good age read my reason for the answer ( but make sure you read the whole thing)

Here is the amazing
 What age are you allowed a phone. 
I think I have made my answer I think 8 and up. What age do you think you should be allowed in our opinion please tell me.  We need a new phone law if you are purchase a  phone then you should have to be 8 and up or if it is an adult then they have to say who they are getting a phone for they have to tell the truth. THis is the truth and nothing but the truth. So if you don’t think so then you are wrong 

Reason 1 
In the usa lots and I mean lots of people have phones even if they children. At the age of 5 and up but I think that it is too young because they are not mature enough because they don’t get it. 

Reason 2 
Because they don’t know the internet well enough and they might get cyber bullied or stuff like that and you don’t like it do you maybe maybe not. 

Reason 3
60% of parents do not supervise their child's technology usage, and 75% of children are allowed technology in their bedrooms (Kaiser Foundation 2010). 75% of children aged 9 and 10 years are sleep deprived to the extent that their grades are detrimentally impacted (Boston College 2012).

Conclusion 
SO now you know that you should give it at the age of 8 and up.
So am I truly amazing yes I am. I am really famous now. 

 I think I did well. 
IN THE COMMENTS BELOW HOW OLD DO YOU THINK???
feedback please?  bye for now have you read all the other blogspot if you have not then read them and comments?


BYE FOR NOW ETHAN 😮😮😮😮😮🐽🐽🐽👽👽👽👽👽 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.