Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Movie time

Hi guy's today my blog is about a movie for homework.
But how are you? 

We have to make a name up for the movie mine would be rockstar it would be a movie about this kid who's dream is to be a rock star and he like's to have lot's of guitars but he like's one inputalicer the middle top. 

My mum wants to be Rebel Wilson. The judge and the Mum. 
My sister wants to be Kristen Bell. She is the sister who does not like him being a rockstar.
I want to be Peyton Meyer I did not know any so I looked it up. He plays the rockstar part. 



Here is a photo of his guitars


Here is a picture of my diagram 


Tell me if I can improve on. 

The end See you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.