Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Screencastify


Kia ora, today my blog is about How to use screencastify. If you already know then you can just read and it will be easy for you. This is what you have to do you have to click a button or if you don’t have it look it up but most will. And when you want to do the screencastify why you might have to like so then you have the log in and then it will give you some options which are desktop or just browser tab or webcam only. Desktop is the one where everyone  can see what the tabs are doing and the webcam only is where they can only see you or  you can choose browser tab only.
'



Here is the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.