Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

What is a hurricane?

KIA ORA, fellow bloggers out there who read my blog. Today My blog is about my reading hope you like it and if you know what they are they are pretty deadly and they are super strong and they will knock down trees and houses and they push down it's past they are extreme and they will kill you.
They will get in your path and knock you over and it will hurt.

This is my rap song don't judge I have just started
The eye of the hurricane is is so calm but but but on the outside it is so mad the eye is the centre and it is more fine and calm but the outside it wild. 


 😊😊 The End  Hope you like it



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.