Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Winner winner chicken dinner

KIA ORA, bloggers today my blog is about my first activity is on the early blog remember that game that me and my buddie made his name is.... Connor. We did a game and puzzle but we chose a game as you can see in the photo we had a whole week to do this but we just got it finished  today the 16/8/19 we had fun but it took a long time. We had a lot of choices to pick from but this one seemed a complained one but it was ok when we got started.
Do you like it?



Here is a photo















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.