Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Epro 8?

Hi fellow, bloggers my name is Ethan if you didn't know that already. Epro8 s a thing were you have to build the challenges  that they have in this book lit and I think we did OK and I think the other people did to. We had to build a structure that could stand up and not break and it had to be at least 1.9 metres  and one of the other ones had to be a structure that should move a meter along the ground and we did not get it at the start because we did  not know that it should be pushed and then one of the teachers  said keep it simple. We do not get it  then the judge said the same and then we got it but he said that it can be pushed along the ground and then we asked the teachers. The place we came was 8th. The time was 9:00.






                

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.