Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

WONDERFUL MATH WEEK

Kia ora, fellow bloggers. Today my wonderful blog is about my maths week. We got to chose a activity my was the games and puzzles we did it like a car game but it was a bit like snakes and ladders but no ladders or snakes. It was a 4 player game you need 2 dice because when you go to the 5th number each time you have  to roll the dice and then pick up a card. Pick up a card there are 20 cards. You get a point if you get the answer right you can get up to 5 points a question but there is only 20 cards so you need a good brain because every 5 numbers it will get harder.  The logo is the  smiley face is it. Please give feedback on making it better.









Here is a picture of the game so far 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.